What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE01
Our 2 days tour offers a truly unique experience on Mekong Delta. In this trip, we will have chance to visit some famous floating markets such as Tra On and Cai Be where we can observe the colorful local life and try some local fruits at floating houses. Also you shouldn’t miss occasion to visit the green garden and peaceful village on side excursions.
- Take part in many attractive activities in daily life of local people
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside
- Explore one of the most bustling places on Mekong River - Cai Rang floating market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches,1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- 4 savoury meals
- Shuttle bus from/to Saigon
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
Tours start in Cai Be on even dates and in Can Tho on odd dates
In the morning we take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. ou board your comfortable river cruiser in Cai Be. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong Delta people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be/ Cai Rang floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta.
At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
For tour departure from Can Tho: From Cai Be we travel by road back to Saigon. In Vinh Long you say good bye to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes at Mekong Rest Stop.
For tour departure from Cai Be: From Can Tho we travel by road back to Saigon. In My Tho you say good bye to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes at Mekong Rest Stop.
Meals: B, L
- The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
- We will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon (district 1 and parts of district 3)
- Cruise boat tours available on even dates, e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
- Please note the departure place( Can Tho or Cai Be) you want in the comment section
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
13 Apr 2018
14 Aug 2017
01 Aug 2017
30 Jul 2017
07 Apr 2017