What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AUC02
You will have a chance to explore Halong Bay – Natural Wonder, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of cultural and historical significance – on a unique 3 days 2 nights cruise with The Au Co. Whether you choose to explore hidden caves by kayak or bamboo boats, swimming in the emerald waters, cycling to explore local village or simply indulging in the magnificent view on the sundeck…, there is always something to meet everyone’s expectation. With a wide range of activities onboard and extra, The Au Co promises you a most memorable experience while discovering the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoying your time.
- Amazing 3-day trip to visit Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- A luxury cruise with 32 ensuite cabins departure from Tuan Chau Wharf
- Wide range of activities: cave discovering - rowing boat - kayaking - hiking - swimming - Tai Chi
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat
- Bicycle to discover Viet Hai Village
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- All meals on board (B = breakfast,L= lunch, D = dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Transfers to and from Halong Bay (book in next step)
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Halong Bay
7.30 - 8.00: Optional pick-up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
12:30 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center, located within the Tuan Chau International Marina. Relax in the private lounge that is exclusively accessible to The Au Co’s passengers with amuse-bouche and lemon tea.
12:45 Board The Au Co and visit the cabin before heading to the Halong Restaurant for a safety briefing as well as to meet the Cruise Manager and the crew while enjoying a fresh welcome drink.
13:00 The journey begins with a Vietnamese fusion lunch while The Au Co cruises towards the southwest of Halong Bay.
15:30 Take a dip in the green emerald water in Ba Ham Lake. When kayaking around the area, find yourself a tranquil stretch of white sandy beach which is perfect for sunbathing. *If the weather does not allow, the cruise will turn to Ang Du Area
17:30 Participate in a MasterChef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant, depending on the weather). Try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded surprising gifts. Make sure to admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while The Au Co anchors for the night.
18:00 Enjoy Happy Hour deals with complimentary snacks at Lan Ha Open Bar with buying one get one free on a vast selection of drinks.
19:30 Savor the beautiful set-menu dinner in the restaurant while admiring the Vietnamese cultural dances.
21:00 The evening is at leisure to watch a film at Moonlight Open Cinema, sip cocktails on the sundeck or play board games at the reception area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Au Co cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai village - Cat Ba Island
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site. Complimentary coffee and tea are served in the restaurant at this time for who might need a pick-me-up.
07:00 Start the day with a hearty breakfast buffet in the restaurant as The Au Co cruises towards Lan Ha Bay.
09:00 Enjoy swimming at the beautiful beach in Lan Ha Bay named Ba Trai Dao Beach. The area is easily recognized by its three rounded peaks of equal height, said to resemble peaches when viewed from afar. The sea floor does not drop off quickly here, making it ideal for swimming.
10:30 Return to The Au Co for some time at leisure to relax or try the jacuzzi and onboard spa or join the Bridge and Engine room tour to discover the boat.
12:15 Lunch is served in Halong Restaurant while The Au Co passes beautiful karst towers of Lan Ha Bay to reach Cat Ba Island.
14:30 Arrive in Cat Ba Island. Choose a bicycle and pedal to Viet Hai Village – a small village nestled in the heart of Cat Ba National Park with Bhaya Cruises’ in-house tour guides. While there, tour a Vietnamese ancient house and learn about “Viet Hai Community Farm” & “Save the Langurs”, two of Bhaya Cruises’ corporate social responsibilities projects.
17:00 Return to The Au Co for some time at leisure to relax.
17:30 Enjoy Happy Hour deals with complimentary snacks at Lan Ha Open Bar with buying one get one free on a vast selection of drinks.
19:30 Join in the signature Barbecue Party to enjoy exquisite fusion cuisine onboard.
21:00 Relax in your cabin, chat with new friends at the Lan Ha Bar or join a fruit-carving session with the kitchen staffs in the restaurant.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Au Co cruise
- Day 3: Halong Bay - Cua Van village - Hanoi
06:15 Take advantage of a second chance to start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07:00 A full breakfast buffet is served in Halong restaurant.
08:00 Sight-see around Cua Van Floating Village well-known for its location in the heart of Halong Bay, by kayak or traditional rowing boat. The area is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in the world by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
09:00 Back to the vessel to return to harbor.
09:30 Join a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony while The Au Co cruises back to the port.
10:30 Disembark from The Au Co at Tuan Chau International Marina. Take the bus (for people who booked the bus) back to Hanoi
Around 16:00 Drop-off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Meals: B, L
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
09 Nov 2018
03 Nov 2018
18 Sep 2018
05 Sep 2018