What you’ll get
Duration : 1-day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : family,friend, group...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88SRE14
This tour will let you visit in one day two most popular places of interest near Ho Chi Minh City: a historical site of Cu Chi Tunnels and a unique Cao Dai Temple that represents the world’s youngest and perhaps the most mysterious religion.
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, a small sample of the immense network of tunnels during the US-Vietnam conflict.
- Visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple, a mixture of a few different religions
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 20
Bed size: N/AShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch,
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Breakfast & lunch
- Unlimited refreshments and local fruit
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Day 1
7:00am: Tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and after a short ride by comfortable minivan you will find yourself at Tan Cang Pier, where the adventure begins.
7:30am: You will board a modern and spacious speedboat and depart to the Cu Chi tunnels. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of a Vietnamese sandwich Banh Mi with coffee or tea, while learning about a traditional way of life of the locals on the river and its banks.
8:45am: You will arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels before the larger bus groups.
9:00am: Explore the Cu Chi site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
11:00am: When the Cu Chi tour is finished you will hop on Les Rives minivan and head to Cao Dai Temple.
12:00pm: Visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple, a mixture of a few different religions, located in Tay Ninh province. Walk around the temple to see its marvelous and mysterious architecture and watch the noon mass.
1:30pm: On the way to Ho Chi Minh City, stop by a local restaurant for a delicious traditional lunch.
4:00pm: Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay
Meals: B, L
Please note that due to the individual nature of the tours, times are approximate and can vary slightly.
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
26 Feb 2019
24 Feb 2019
09 Jan 2019
09 Dec 2018
07 Dec 2018