What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ERA01
Era Cruise is luxurious brand-new steel cruise which ensures the aesthetic make over and safety for clients. Equipped by the best interior in the world with enthusiastic well-trained crew, Era cruise promises to bring you incredible services and truly memorable experience in Lan Ha bay.
- Exploring Lan Ha Bay - a peaceful area with hundreds of islets and white sandy beaches
- Having 2-night on Era Cruise - 5 stars brand new cruise with 18 luxurious ensuite cabins
- Taking part in the most exciting activities: Cave discovering - Kayaking - Fishing - Cooking - Rowing bamboo boat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Era Cruise
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Fresh flowers setup, Fruits setup in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite
- Full board meals as indicated in itinerary(L= lunch, D=dinner, B=breakfast, Br =brunch)
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private Jacuzzi bathtub
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing
- Price Excludes
- Transfers Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Optional transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Got ferry, Hai Phong around 11h30.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn't come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 24:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Era Cruise
- Day 2: Dark & Bright Cave - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
07:30 - 09:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.9
04 Oct 2018
29 Sep 2018
20 Sep 2018
26 Jul 2018
11 Jul 2018