What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31IND01
Indochina Sails - a luxury cruise team in Halong Bay - were designed in time-honoured traditional style, with contemporary and luxurious cabins and facilities. What better way to experience the natural beauty and spectacular seascape of this UNESCO World Heritage site than on board an Indochina Sails junk!
- 3 luxury cruises with 15 cabins each, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Cua Van village - Luom Bo - Titop island)
- Luxurious service and activities (cave discovering - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome Drink
- Insurance, Service Charges
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Price Excludes
- Pickup and transfer by shuttle bus
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Kayaking (10USD per person, when not pre-booked)
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07.30 - 08.00 Optional pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters.
12.15 Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00 Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch. Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in
advance with your Cruise Manager. Drink vouchers are given out from 15.00 to 18.00 (Please check with the crew for
Promotion. This voucher is not included in the cruise rate).
14.00 – 16.00 Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16.00 Arrive at Surprise Cave - one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
17.30 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to anchor overnight.
18.30 – 19.00 Attend the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
19.30 Dinner is served.
20.45 Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day 1.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Indochina Sails Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06.45 Coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 9.00 Transfer by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island allowing time for a climb up the steps to the peak for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up). After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
09.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09.30 Enjoy Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 5 reviews
Value for money8.8
22 Sep 2018
11 May 2018
14 Apr 2018
03 Mar 2018
03 Feb 2018