What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE52
The Mekong Cruise will bring you to the Phu Quoc Island from Saigon. We have a chance to explore some distinctive destinations on the Mekong Delta. Especially, on the way to Phu Quoc, Mekong Eyes cruise brings us to Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to observe fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people. That is a great way to travel to Phu Quoc.
- Communicate with local people to get insight into Delta river life
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset and fantastic view on Cruise’s Sundeck
- Visit most of local floating markets such as Can Tho and Cai Be Markes for exploration
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Located in 1st floor with window and Mekong river view
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tax and service charge
- Road transfer from Saigon
- English speaking guide on board
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on board
- Accommodation: 01 night on Mekong Eye Cruise
- Trip itinerary and routing as described in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beauty service and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Can Tho - Cai Be
06.30-07.00 Pick up at your hotel in Phu Quoc to Bai Vong pier
08.00 Ferry from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia
10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Can Tho or Tra On
About 14.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board
16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies
17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho - Sai Gon
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family
11.30 Departure to Saigon
12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City
Around 16.30 Arrival in Saigon
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
27 Oct 2018
27 Feb 2018
11 Aug 2017
19 May 2017
23 Apr 2017