What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ORI01
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – one cruise vessel featuring 18 deluxe cabins and one featuring 8 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This cruise into the legendary Bai Tu Long Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
- 2 superior cruises with 26 cabins in total, daily departure from Halong city
- Visit the most famous beauty cave and islet of Halong, include Thien Canh Son cave
- Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng fishing village or enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or kayaking
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi exercise
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Kayaking with guide or Rowing boat trip with local rower
- Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Halong Bay
08:00 – 08:30 Optional pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Oriental Sails
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long - Hanoi
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
06 Oct 2018
29 Sep 2018
21 Jul 2018
27 Apr 2018
21 Apr 2018