What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Honey moon couple, friends, family
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PRJ02
Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. The Prince is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups. This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience
- Perfect choice for families, couples or small groups
- Visit of Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
- Providing off the beaten track cruise experience to Bai Tu Long Bay with many activities
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Chater boat price
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Individually air-conditioner Wooden Floor with big window
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cong Do
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Halong International cruise port.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Prince Junk
- Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son Cave
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Prince Junk
- Day 3: Cap La - Vung Vieng Village - Halong International cruise port - Hanoi
06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11:30 – 12.00: Disembark.
15.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
27 Sep 2018
28 Jun 2018
01 May 2018
13 Apr 2018
Jared SK T
09 Feb 2018