What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP02
This private day tour will take you to the heart of Mekong Delta to see the picturesque flat rice fields, Witness the daily activities on the Cai Be floating market, wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, enjoy the traditional southern Vietnamese folk music, explore Vinh Long city with coconut candy shops and Binh Hoa Phuoc village.
- Visit the Cai Be floating market
- Visit the orchard and fruit plantation
- Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden
- Watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board
- Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Local Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Security premium
- Round trip transfer
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Cai Be- Vinh Long private day trip
06AM: Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van, stopping to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature.
Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long and return to HCMC. Arrive back at your hotel at around 5pm.End of services.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
11 Oct 2018
18 Jan 2016