What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SEG12
Can Gio Mangrove forest is regarded as the “green lungs” of the city, located in the coastal district southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. It is an ideal destination for a day trip out of the city, especially by motorbike. The trip give a great opportunity to admire the eco-friendliness and expansiveness of habitats. The destination is also well-known by tourists as it used to be very important base in Vam Sac. Its attractions including the Dam Doi (Bat Swamp), Crocodile farms, vast green mangrove forest and the fresh seafood make it a worthwhile “Saigon Outskirt Motorbike Excursion “ to experience.
- An exciting motorbiking trip to Saigon Outskirt
- A great opportunity to admire the eco-friendliness and expansiveness of habitats
- An interesting visit to Can Gio Mangrove forest, Dam Doi (Bat Swamp), Crocodile farms
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Price Includes
- Boat rides
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Meals: delicious seafood lunch
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Price Excludes
- Gratuity, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Can Gio - Saigon Outskirt Motorbike Excursion full day
In the morning our guide & motorbike will pick you up at your hotel/residence. We will head South of Saigon to Hiep Phuoc port via Nguyen Van Linh – Nguyen Huu Tho and leave the bustling city of Saigon behind. Along the way, you can experience the local people at work, ride through the shrimp farms, past swift houses and enjoy the most scenic roads of the area to reach for the Rung Sac ( Mangrove forest ) well-known as VC base during the war.
Travelers then take a boat ride along canals naturally covered with mangrove into the Dam Doi (Bat Swamp). We will get on the rowing-boat to get closer to the Eco Reserve area. Have you ever tried to fish for crab by a fishing rod ? Yes, you can try your luck right here. You will reach the core of the Biosphere Reserve of Vam Sat forest where we will visit the crocodile farm and bird reserve.
After your delicious seafood lunch and rest, we will learn how to pass the Cau Khi (Monkey bridge made of 1 or 2 single bamboos poles) as locals do. You cannot miss the panoramic view from the Tang Bông tower. It’s a great opportunity for photos.
In the afternoon, a speed boat takes us back to Rung Sac, we then hop back on the motorbikes to Can Gio beach to visit the stunning local seafood market. You can go swimming, weather and time permitting
The ride back to Ho Chi Minh city via Binh Khanh local ferry gives an interesting experience on how to use the local transportation. The trip will end at your hotel around 17:00.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
06 Oct 2018
17 Jan 2018
31 Dec 2017