What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : All of people: family, children, couple, friend...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL10
Da Lat Elephant Riding Tour full day was tailored for tourists have the short time in Dalat but still exploring many hightlighs of Da Lat via famous destination: Tuyen Lam Lake, Truc Lam Zen Monastery, Datanla Waterfall, Dalat Railway Station, Linh Phuoc Pagoda. Special, the guest will have opportunity to try elephant riding
- Explore typical beauty-spots of the east
- Understand the daily local life
- Have an opportunity to try elephant riding in Da Lat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
The price for private tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Private car
- Elephant riding fee
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Dalattrip souvenir
- Price Excludes
- Lunch (10$/pax extra if desire)
- Cable car fee
- Boat fare
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Full itinerary
8.30 am: Begining your great day from the top of Robin hill with cable car where you can see the panorama of Da Lat, Lang Biang mountain, yellow giant Budha statue, Golf Course, Xuan Huong Lake, Prenn Pass, Elephant Mountain.
The cable car with modern European technology cover 2.3 km runs from Robin Hill to Tuyen Lam Lake (the loveliest lake in Dalat) looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery what is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam at present. A tranquil scenery beside its beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill appropriate for enjoying peaceful and poetic space of meditation realms. You can go by boat, by car or do the trekking along the lake to Fairy Rock Site (Da Tien) for a quarter of an hour of riding Elephant, spend exciting and strange experiences on elephant’s back along the Paradise Lake and around the pine forest.
Keep on going to Datanla waterfall where you can walk on a peaceful path under the canopy of leaves or take thrilling alpine coaster down the hill to touch cool cascade. There are beautiful and glossy rock slabs where fairies from heaven legendarily used to bathe and get amused.
Visit Dalat Railway Station – the nicest Old Railway Station of Indochina with ancient French architectures, the old steam locomotive of Japan and the unique cog railway with Swiss technology offering an atmospheric slice of Dalat history.
Going by car or if train ticket is available, you can take the train 7 kilometers from Da Lat to Linh Phuoc pagoda through flower and vegetable plantations for seeing the admirable architecture was built from debris of glass, pottery and porcelain creating colorful paintings.
Amazing of the unique Guan Yin statue by immortal flowers of Vietnam. There is also a strange 49m long dragon, and its fin is covered with fragments of 50 thousand bottles of beer.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0