What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB08
A special day tour will give you interesting experiences. Your journey will begin with a visit of Phong Nha cave on boat then transfer to Dark cave to discover its internal beauty. Join us for an unforgettable experience.
- Explore Phong Nha Cave- Dark Cave on boat
- Experience peaceful life of the local people on the Son’s riversides
- Discover Phong Nha- Ke Bang National Park, the World Natural Heritage
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Life-jacket, Zip-Line Ride, Mud Bath
- Transportation (boat&bicycle)
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Specialized Equipment
- Lunch & Drinks (water!)
- All Entrance Fees
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket (Hanoi/ Dong Hoi)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Dark Cave – Dong Hoi
08:30 – 09h00 am: Pick up visitors from hotels within Phong Nha area.
09h00 am: Boat Ride on Son river where you can see “a rural Vietnam” on 2 river sides
09h30 am: Visit Phong Nha Cave, one of the longest river caves in the world
11h30 am: Boat along Chay River to Dark Cave
12h00 am: Have Lunch at Dark Cave restaurant
01h00 pm: Explore Dark Cave, zip-line, take mud bath inside the cave, see fossils, kayak, play water games
03h00 pm: Bicycle back to Chay Village & See many rice fields and children playing and riding buffaloes
4h30 pm: Return to Phong Nha area to end the tour
- Bring dark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- Bring a travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
21 Nov 2018
15 Oct 2018
28 Sep 2018
13 Sep 2018