What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88OXA06
Come and explore Hang En Cave located within the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, and spend one night in its massive chamber below thousands of darting swifts with Hang En Cave Adventure 2 days tour.
- Visit the ethnic minority Ban Doong Village, set amongst the limestone mountains
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming, trekking, river crossing, climbing, having BBQ
- Explore Hang En Cave- the world’s 3rd largest cave and one of the must-see natural wonders in Vietnam
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Group tour, min=2 pax/booking
Available 3 times per weekly. Operated from mid-December to August (closed from September to mid-December)
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Camping Tent
- Price Includes
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Camping gear: tent, camp light, sleeping bag
- Porter team to carry all camping gear and prepare all meals
- Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, gloves
- Dry bag (for clothing and personal belongings excl. electronics)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
- Basic camping facilities with eco-friendly compost toilet using western toilet seat
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only
- Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 38 – 46
- Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
- Katadyn (Swiss-made) water purifier (used only by guide and porters) and water bottle.
- Secure Storage Facility at Oxalis Headquarters to store all luggage you will not be taking on the trek.
- Price Excludes
- 1 medium size towel
- 1 pair of flip flop (sandals) for campsite
- 1 pair of shorts and t-shirt to wear at campsite
- 1 -2 pairs of calf length close weave socks (not ankle socks!)
- Small backpack for your water bottle and personal belongings
- 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes (if you prefer your own comfortable pair)
- 1 long (easy to dry) pants and 1 long sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick dry)
- Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phong Nha - Ban Doong Village - Hang En
Start your ultimate adventure with a pickup from your hotel in Phong Nha between 8:00 am and 8:30 am and short transfer to Oxalis Headquarters.
Learn all about safety and collect your gear before driving 45mins through the National Park to reach the trailhead.
A steep jungle hill starts the adventure, with a refreshing river at the bottom. Hike through rich jungle to reach the Ban Doong minority village, where a hot cup of tea welcomes you.
Lunch takes place shortly after near the river, and then it’s back into the jungle, through river streams, and across the river valley until Hang En lays on the horizon.
Enter the cave around 3 PM, and enjoy your afternoon swimming, before a sizzling BBQ dinner is served, complete with rice wine and beautiful flocks of swifts overhead.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Hang En - Hang Lanh - Phong Nha
Awake at 8:00 am for breakfast and pack up your belongings. Depart camp at 9:00 am to leave Hang En. Take one last look at the entrance, almost hidden among the jungle and then trek 1 km along a riverside path with several river crossings and upstream to Hang Lanh entrance. Arrive around 10 am, and spend the next two hours exploring the first km of Hang Lanh, which has earned the name “Cold Cave” for a reason! This is a 4 km long wet cave with magnificent formations, a cold river inside, and many rare fossils.
Have lunch with your group from 12:00 – 1:00 pm, and then it’s time to start the journey home. Trek for the next hour along a shady path through the river valley. And then from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, make your way up the hill to the pickup point, where our driver will be waiting to take you back to civilization. Return to Phong Nha between 4:30 – 5:30 pm.
Meals: B, L
- Minimum 2 pax
- Departure 3 time per week
- Transfer Dong Hoi - Phong Nha +$35/minibus/way
- Operated from mid-December to August (closed from September to mid-December)
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 5 reviews
Value for money8.8
11 Jan 2019
11 Jan 2019
24 Dec 2018
22 Dec 2018
19 Dec 2018