What you’ll get
Duration : 2.5 hours
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP12
Cuisine is an important part of travel these days, and trying the street food is an interesting experience. It's fresh, fast, cheap and a great way to crack into the local scene. Join this Hanoi street food tour to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street café,…
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Discover more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Observe spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret café
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe Private tour
Size : N/A Max Adults: 10
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Deluxe Private tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Tasting local side dishes
- Pickup at hotels in the Old Quarters
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Extra food and drinks
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi afternoon street food walking tour
18:00PM The local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and start the evening street food tour on foot - eat like a local.
Depending on your location, the start/ending of the tour can be different. However, you will have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people, described as "Hanoi style fast foods". Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old quarters. Here are some examples:
- Thit xien nuong or nem chua ran (grilled meat on stick/fried fermented pork roll)
- Banh cuon or Banh goi (spring rolls/ Pillow cake)
- Banh My Hanoi (bread with grilled meats and vegetables)
- Pho ga or bun doc mung or bun cha (chicken noodles/noodles with pork and "doc mung"/Kebab rice noodles)
- Drink: local bear or smoothie or mixed fruits or egg coffee.
At the end of the trip, free to continue exploring the area or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel. Tour ends around 20.30
- Transport: by foot
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date
- If your hotel is located outside the Old Quater, please meet tour guide at : 79 Ly Nam De Street, Cua Dong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, traffic and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation. Tour guides will try their best to ensure the great experience for travelers.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
13 Jan 2019
08 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019
22 Dec 2018
27 Oct 2018