What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKG07
This is one of the best trip to explore Mekong Delta in depth. By taking this tour, you will be taken to the famous Mekong river in Vietnam. Starting with a boat trip to visit coconut tree lines by the river banks in My Tho, then a boat trip to explore Cai Rang floating market and an excursion around Chau Doc to learn more about the culture of Cham people.
- Visit the best of Mekong Delta region
- Daily departure group tour from Saigon
- Boat trips to visit island/islet/floating village
- Chance to learn more about local culture and their daily life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Hotel/ Homestay/ Bungalow
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
07.30am: Mekong Delta tour from Ho Chi Minh 2 days - travel by bus/car to My Tho.9:30am - 10.00am: arrive in My Tho. Board a wooden motor boat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, interesting fisherman's port; stilt houses (half on land, half on water).From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea. After that we walk around quiet villages and watch the life of rural people in Mekong Delta.Things get small and personal now. We are divided into many groups (if you take group tour) and get on small row boats. During this 15 minutes trip, you’ll witness all kind of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around, while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and beautiful water coconut tree scenery. Away from the city, that is it all about!When you feel it's enough for the serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different. You'll cruise a canal whose 2 long sides are orchards (seasonable orchards). After that, we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we'll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and handcrafted items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is indeed inseparable from the villagers' life.Now let's have a lunch the restaurant.One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a seasonable orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. You can enjoy the fruits for free while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho.Check-in hotel and stay overnight in Can Tho.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang market - Chau Doc
After breakfast, around 7:15 am, we board a boat and travel for about 40 minutes to get to our first spectacular landscape ---- Cai Rang floating market.This is the largest of its type in the whole Mekong delta. During this visit, you'll have a chance to board a merchant boat that sells pineapples which come from Can Tho City.After that, we continue on our riverine route for 5-7 minutes and then on foot for about 5 minutes to reach a noodle and a rice paper factories.The next stop is a rice processing factory where you'll learn the many steps that transform "rice with a brown cover" to the delicious and beautiful rice grain that we consume daily.The time now should be around 12 noon. Time for lunch! Let's go back to Can Tho for that.After this, our bus/car takes you to Chau Doc. On the way, we will stop at Long Xuyen to visit Crocodile farm. And we will continue to Chau Doc.We stay overnight in Chau Doc.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Chau Doc - HCM
In the morning, visiting the Sam Mountain, Cave Pagoda and continue the tour to visit Tra Su Forest.Seasonal flooding is the most appropriate time to come with melaleuca forest, between July through December 11. The vast forests of green ultramarine dotted by flowers cork, the bending willow plants soft in waters, few fish swim around and the sun did not stop dancing on the water. After removing a piece by motorboat to deep forest core, visitors must turn to the rowboat to in bird colonies. Both measuring 845 ha forests that flood the birds chirping, roaring over the water, with lots Melaleuca nest, when it is threshing out the tree, the trunk at the back of the mezzanine, which held close to the surface and also a lot of fun awaits guests to explore.From here, the bus will take us back to Saigon with a stop at Mekong Rest Stop.The stop will be brief, ensuring that we come back to SG before 7.30 PM, finishing Mekong Delta Tour from Saigon 3 Days
Meals: B, L
- If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao (from No.159 PNL to No.361 PNL), De Tham (from No.171 to No. 274), Bui Vien (from No.1 to No.238), Cong Quynh (from Nguyen Thai Binh market to ÄÂo Quang Dau): We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup address possibility and time after the booking is made).
- Guests stay at Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach), we will get a surcharge for far pick-up.
- Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 7:30 AM.
- Option homestay/bungalow in the 1st day included dinner
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
20 Sep 2018