What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88SEG07
Enjoy a 1 hour traditional puppetry art show - a very special moment for grownups and children alike. Take a ride on a cyclo for an adventure winding through the sights, sounds & smells of this historic metropolis - the ideal way to experience the city at night. Unforgettable 2 hour scenic cruise along the Saigon River in a traditional junk & Vietnamese / Western dinner.
- Enjoy the unique art of a water puppet show
- Enjoy the city lights & panoramic views of HCM city
- Enjoy scrumptious Vietnamese cuisine on this magical dinner cruise
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Cyclo ride
- Dinner on cruise
- Transfer with A/C
- Water puppet ticket
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Saigon evening tour (cyclo, puppet show, dinner cruise)
18.00 Pick up at your hotel to start the trip (free pickup at hotels located in the downtown of District 1 only, other area surcharge 10USD/pax).
18.30 Enjoy the unique art of a water puppet show, a traditional art form closely connected with the long-standing spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. It is performed in a pool of water with the water surface being the stage. The puppeteers stand behind a screen and control the puppets using long bamboo rods and string mechanisms hidden beneath the water surface. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides accompanying background music. Singers originating from north Vietnam sing songs which tell the story being acted out by the puppets which are carved out of wood. Although the authentic shows are exclusively in Vietnamese, the tales depict rural life in villages and are easy to understand. The shows typically last for one hour and offer a colorful way to enjoy an ancient tradition.
19.15 Continue to the harbor by cyclo for a dinner cruise, enjoy the city lights & panoramic views of HCM city. Enjoy scrumptious Vietnamese cuisine on this magical dinner cruise aboard a traditional-style Dragon Boat End the trip at 21.30.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
25 Feb 2019
16 Oct 2018
03 May 2018