What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All off people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP05
Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture. This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience various handicraft villages from the pottery village of Bat Trang, the traditional painting village of Dong Ho to the silk village of Van Phuc.
- Exciting point of culture(handicraft villages)
- Visiting interesting places( pottery village of Bat Trang, village of Van Phuc )
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Private tour price
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Bat Trang - Dong Ho - Van Phuc
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 to start a spectacular trip to the most famous traditional villages in Vietnam. Many visitors have been seduced by rich in handcraft products which are made dexterous, hardworking and creative qualities of the Vietnamese people. Villages in the vicinity of Hanoi are the cradle of skilled crafts, folk arts and traditional festivals.
The first stop is the pottery village of Bat Trang to see how the beautiful ceramic products are made. Continue to Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings. Local lunch in Dong Ho.
Afternoon tour to Van Phuc, a silk village is a great place to silk cloth being produced on the loom .There is a showroom where you can buy silk by the meter, much more exciting that buying it in the shops. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
30 Jan 2019
05 Jan 2019
28 Dec 2018
20 Oct 2018