What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG02
2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Halong Bay on land, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century, Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh. You also can hike up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to catch the amazing view of Tam Coc, Ninh Binh in your sight. Through cycling activity, you will take the chance to explore fully Vietnam’s beautiful landscape as well as enrich your knowledge of history and religion in Vietnam. of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area. You will have a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s beautiful landscape by cycling, as well as enrich your knowledge of Vietnam’s history and religion
- Discover Tam Coc – "the Halong Bay on land" on sampan boat rowed by local people
- Join yourself in the real local life at a morning food market and learn how the local people trade their daily stuff
- Enjoy a home-dinner at with Vietnamese food and BBQ prepared by the host family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
4 star hotel
Size : 28 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The tastefully decorated rooms offer a high level of comfort. Each room is equipped with standard amenities.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- English speaking guide
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow/Hotel)
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- All meals as mentioned(B=Breakfast, D=Dinner, L=Lunch)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Motorbike option (10 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (10USD/pax)
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (15 USD fees for a group)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by AsiaTravel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham
07.15 - 07:45 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
14:00 Check-in hotel/bungalow
15:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
15:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
16:30 Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
17:30 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese, then stay overnight at bungalow/ hotel.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ bungalow
- Day 2: Mua cave/ Local market – Cooking Class - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the bungalow or hotel.
Cyclcing to Hang Mua cave
(Recommended for tourists below 40 years old and don’t recommend on rainy or gloomy day. You have to climb of almost 500 steps each way)
08:30 - 10:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the hotel/bungalow for check out
12:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served with Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch will free time relaxing.
15:00 - 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang when country named Dai Co Viet.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends
Meals: B, L
- Please give your option on the second day when booking
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
24 Feb 2019
22 Feb 2019
08 Dec 2018
25 May 2018