What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30SXS05
Start off on a three day tour to explore Mekong Delta by your style. See the incredible sights along the way with great photo opportunities.Take a sampan along the Bassac River to Long Xuyen in the Mekong Delta and see traditional activities along the banks of the river. Bicycle ride around the remote area and explore Sa Dec resembling Venice with its numerous canals. We will come Rach Gia the gateway to Phu Quoc. Let's come and feel with us!
- Explore areas rarely visited: Tiger island
- Travel by river to Rach Gia, the gateway to Phu Quoc with unique photo opportunities
- â€‹Discover the historic house of the real-life character in the novel and film The Lover by Marguerite Duras
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 15m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per person take private day cruise, each cruise for group of 2people
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking tour guide
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- Bicycles and local “xuong” rowboat rides
- One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- A private 3-day cruise with overnight aboard Song Xanh Sampan
- 1 candlelit dinner including a bottle of wine for 2 persons at a local house
- Price Excludes
- Tipping / Crew and Guide
- Individual Traveling Insurance
- Personal Expenses during the trip
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Any expense not clearly indicated in above program
- Additional charge 25 USD / boat on Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Additional charge 07 USD / menu Longanier / pax on Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with adult
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1 : Saigon - Cai Be - Sa Dec
08:00 am Pick up at your hotel i Saigon centre and transfer to Cai Be by road. Start with a bicycle ride around this remote area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, board the Song Xanh Sampan for a leisurely cruise on the busy waterways of the Mekong Delta, with stops along the way to visit local cottage industries that utilize products from the Delta like rice and coconuts. Before arriving in Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional brick factory where everything is made by hand. Arriving in Sa Dec, step ashore and take a stroll to a lively outdoor market. Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the acclaimed novel and film “The Lover” by Marguerite Duras. A candlelit dinner awaits at this dramatic house. Enjoy your first night on board your sampan as it moors on the Mekong River.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 2 : Sa Dec â€“ Long Xuyen â€“ Rach Gia
Breakfast served on board while you cruise down towards Long Xuyen along a canal, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board.
Upon arrival in Long Xuyen, visit Tiger Island, birthplace of Vietnam’s second president. After visiting Tiger Island, return on board and resume your cruise towards Rach Gia. Take a short rowing boat on the tinny canal before sunset. Dinner is served while the boat sails on. Overnight on boat near Rach Gia.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 3: Rach Gia
Arrive in Rach Gia, the capital city of Kien Giang Province, located on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Breakfast is served on board before disembarking. For travelers traveling early to Phu Quoc, we serve breakfast as early as 6:00 am.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
23 Feb 2018