What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCP02
Travel 3.5 hours along winding roads through picturesque scenery and over misty mountain passes to reach the green valley of Mai Chau, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. There is nothing quite like enjoying life with beautiful scenery in early morning. Through that trip, tourists also have an insight into the lifestyle of H’Mong people and experience their customs and culture.
- See outstanding beauty and cultural interest
- Experience homestay overnight, eating with the local people
- Have an insight into the lifestyle of H’Mong people and experience their customs and culture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour with homestay
Size : N/A Max Adults: 8
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour with homestay
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fee
- Water (2 bottles/pax)
- Biking trip/Trekking trip
- English speaking guide
- Private transfer Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hanoi
- One night accommodation at the homestay
- Meals as stated (B= Breakfast, L= Set Lunch, D= Set Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips, drinks and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
7.00 - 7.45: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
11.30: Arrive in Mai Chau, take time to visit Poom Cong village and surrounds.
12.30: Local lunch at the house on stilts of H’mong people.
14.00: Enjoy a light trek to visit Lac Village and Van Village of Muong and Thai people.
18.00: Back to the local house, have dinner and enjoy traditional music show (optional).
Overnight in the house on stilts.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Stilt House
- Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi
06.00: Optional activities to wake up early to enjoy the fresh air.
07.30: Breakfast is served at the house.
08.30: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. (optional to take the climbing trip to visit 1000 Steps cave and local market)
11.30: A savory lunch will be served.
13.00: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17.00.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
09 Nov 2018
08 Feb 2018
04 Nov 2017