What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCP07
Mai Chau - Ninh Binh Adventure 4 days - There are a lot of interesting places worth visiting during this exciting trip. The first stop is Mai Chau, which gives tourists a chance to learn about hill tribe people’s lives and the beauty of landscape. Then come to Cuc Phuong National Park, home to various fauna and flora. The tour concludes with the visit to Tam Coc cave and Hoa Lu ancient capital, which offers the travelers fond and unforgettable memories.
- Experience daily life and culture of local people in Mai Chau
- Overnight in homestay in Mai Chau, hotel stay in Ninh Binh
- Enjoy interesting itinerary Mai Chau - Cuc Phuong - Tam Coc
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Discover the tocal culture of ethnic minorities, stay with locals, enjoy breathtaking views.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Motor and boat trip in Ninh Binh
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 and transfer west to Mai Chau (140km) surrounded by a green valley, stilt houses and many minorities. Arrival in Mai Chau, trek to Lac and Pom Coong villages, to see the unique product of Thai and experience their daily life. Enjoy dinner with the local.
Overnight home-stay in the village.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Mai Chau – Cuc Phuong
Free time before transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park where take motorbike to visit Muong ethnic minority village in the center of Cuc Phuong.
Overnight at Cuc Phuong National Park.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Cuc Phuong – Ninh Binh
After breakfast, commence the day of trekking, trek through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. Then visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre. Then drive to Ninh Binh Town.
Overnight at hotel in Ninh Binh town.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Ninh Binh – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
Transfer to Tam Coc, known as Vietnam’s “Halong bay on land”. Take a sampan ride to visit three enormous caves and view local fisher and explore the village along the river.
In the afternoon, visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam (968 – 1009) and the temple of Dinh and Le Dynasty then return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel upon arrival. Tour concluded.
Meals: B, L
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
25 Nov 2018
27 Jul 2017