What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT15
Nha Trang – Buon Me Thuot – Lak Lake 2 days tour will give you an memorable trip in Buon Ma Thuot. Highlights of your trip are visits of Lak lake,Jun village, the Ethnology Museum, and discovery of the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands. Please come and join us!
- Sightseeing the natural beauty of Lak lake
- Visiting Jun village, and M’lieng village to learn about the daily life of the ethnic minorities
- Seeing many things from the daily life of the ethnic minorities in Vietnam in the Buon Ma Thuot Ethnology Museum
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Elephant ride
- Dug-out canoe
- Trip insurance
- Local tour guide
- Gong music show
- All admission fees
- Exclusive of Drinks
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- All Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 01 night stay in Long house-on-stilts
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Nha Trang – Lak Lake – Jun village – M’lieng village
Upon arrival, meet the local guide at Buon Ma Thuot for city tour briefing, then have lunch before touring. In the afternoon, transfer to Lak lake. Visit Jun village, enjoy a ride on Lak lake by dug-out canoe for 1 hour to see the local people fishing . Visit M’Lieng village on the other side of the lake. Walk around the village to discover the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands. Ride an elephant for 1 hour. In the evening, there is an option to enjoy Gong music (on own account). Dinner and Overnight in longhouse-on-stilts by Lak lake.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: longhouse-on-stilts by lak lake
- Day 2 : Lak Lake – Buon Ma Thuot – Nha Trang
After breakfast, move back to Buon Ma Thuot. There are some interesting things to do this morning. Visit the Ethnology Museum where we can see many things from the daily life of the ethnic minorities in Vietnam such as clothes, tools, musical instruments. Visit Buon Ma Thuot’s bustling regional market. You can buy some souvenirs before transferring to Nha Trang. Lunch stop on the way.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
05 Apr 2016
24 Dec 2015