What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
The Phong Nha - Ke Bang Adventure tour is the perfect option for visitors who would like to get to know more about the National Park and its geology, biodiversity and history-rich environment within full day. Especially, It is the first time you experience a great feeling when taking part in zip line to discover Dark Cave and other adventure activities.
- Visiting the spectacular Paradise Cave
- Discovering Dark Cave by zipline
- Attending exciting activities such as kayak, swim, mud-bath
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Water bottle
- Relevant equipments
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Phong Nha - 8 Ladies Cave - Paradise Cave - Dark Cave - Phong Nha
08:10- 08:30am Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Phong Nha area.
The National Park Tour will give you an overview of the National Park and the popular attractions at a very affordable price. Whilst driving a loop around the National Park, you will stop to see the touristic highlights of the park. Starting with some history and culture at 8 Ladies Cave and the Highway 20 War Martyrs Memorial, in the morning, you then visit the spectacular Paradise Cave where you will have time to take in the scale and beauty of this cave passage. After lunch you take on the challenges of the adventurous and very popular Dark cave! Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities such as Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving and walking
05:00 – 05:30pm Back to Phong Nha. Tour ends
- A weight requirement for the zip-line – you must be between 40 and 95kg.
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Bring shoes with good grip for Paradise Cave.flip flops for dry days
- Bring aark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- Bring a travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
Questions & Answers
8.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
16 Jan 2019
Overall, we had a lot of fun and it was well worth the money! The staff gave us a discount. You take one zipline into the cave which is short, maybe 45 seconds in the air, but fun nonetheless! You then swim into the cave and walk through it to a mudbath at the end, which we loved. You finish by kayaking out the same short distance that you ziplined, however I appreciated the variety in activities. There is a water park at the end with a zipline into the water and an obstacle course that is fun to play on for kids and young adults. The life jackets smelled horrible and the staff could be friendlier, but overall was fun and money well spent!
27 Dec 2018
Our family of 2 adults and 11 & 9 years olds spent 2-3 hours here as part of a day-long tour, so I don't know whether the cost was worth it. I can say that the food we were served for lunch was good, if nothing special. As for the cave, it was great fun with kids. The zipline is weight based (40kg minimum?) to 90kg max, so my smaller skin and bones youngster had to cross by kayak. The rest of us had to wait a bit longer than I would have liked to begin the one (long) zipline, but it was fun. The swim into the cave is short (~30m, and with a life-vest)? so very easy but still fun. The cave walk is also short, but through standing water. To get to the the mud cave you take a long walk through a very narrow passage-way. My boy loved the mud, my girl wasn't as enthused.... :-) You kayak back, and can then swim in the river. (And zipline into the water, and or jump or do other rope-based fun before jumping in.
20 Dec 2018
When staying in Phong Nha I would definately suggest to go there. Although the whole area is not in a very good shape (broken paddles, old swim vests etc.) it still was fun to go in the cave. Personally I did not like the fact that you have to wear your vest all the time in the water park even when you are a good swimmer. But I assume it's the law.