What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family, Friends, Hoyney moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP06
Thu Bon River is not just the chief culminating point for most festivals and events that are held in Hoi An, but also the chief source of livelihood for many residents of the town. Nowadays, the remains of the ancient port and the picturesque waterfronts can be seen along the river. You will have a wonderful trip on the Thu Bon River by boat.
- Discover the daily life of the people there
- Visit Cua Dai estuary, Co Co River and Bay Mau neap
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along both banks of the river and the many boats bobbing on the waters
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Shuttle busWooden boat
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Thu Bon Wharf - Thu Bon River - Cua Dai Estuary - Co Co River - Bay Mau Neap
15:00 You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Then you will take walk to Bach Dang dock. Take a wooden boat sailing along the major branch of the lower section of Thu Bon River. Enjoy the beautiful sightseeing, fishing nets and many boats bobbing on the waters. Keep cruising down to Cua Dai river mouth, then going up to Co Co River and heading for Bay Mau Nipa (water coconut tree) grove. Have snack and make sure your camera is handy. You will have a lot of beautiful pictures.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
02 Apr 2018
J A S
22 Oct 2015