What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30BAS12
Mekong Delta is called “The Rice basket of Vietnam". It lives up to its reputation with enormous number of fruit gardens and orchards on one side and endless golden rice field on the other side of the river. Cruising with Bassac, you will spend a great time to enjoy and admire the peaceful beauty of Mekong River. Along the journey, you will meet and get in touch with local people occasionally. From a fruit seller to a fisherman, you will always feel a warm welcome from local residence with their honesty and great hospitality.
- Explore Tra On floating market and Cai Rang market
- Get a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water
- Take a visit on shore: past the first tree line, quiet discovery of the peaceful life in the delta's countryside
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 18m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 1 double bed or 2 twin beds
Price per person having 1 night on cruise, private bathroom, river view
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Meals as program
- Transportation on board
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water
- Two visits on shore or on a small skiff
- Access to all services on board
- Access to and from the board on a longboat
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus HCMC - Can Tho/Cai Be - HCMC (book in next step)
- Car/van Ho Chi Minh – Can Tho/ Cai Be - Ho Chi Minh (book in next step)
- Bar services
- Travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parent
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (upon request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Cai Be
7:30 - 08:15am: Optional shuttle bus picks you up at our meeting point - The Art Café No.54 Nguyen Thai Binh street in Ho Chi Minh city and transfer to Cai Be (private transfer upon request)
12:00 am Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
Lunch while en route. Rest on the deck.
The Bassac slips into the "Chợ Lách" canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the river traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water.
Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from Tra On for the night.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bassac cruise
- Day 2: Can Tho disembark
The boat departs at 06:00, as the ship passes by Tra On, where you may see a small floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. The breakfast is available at 7:00.
Arrival near Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Can Tho. Get the bus back to Saigon for only people who booked the bus with us
Accommodation: Bassac cruise
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
24 Jan 2019
22 Jan 2019
02 Apr 2015
14 Jan 2014