What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30LEC12
In 2 days, Le Cochinchine will bring you to visit the most typical destinations on Mekong River. Along the journey, you will participate in many exciting activities: enjoy an excursion to local Coconut Candy factory and learn more about this special traditional treat; pass by local fruit gardens and sample various kind of tropical fruits or simply join the lively colorful life in Cai Be floating market. After a long busy day, there is nothing better than relax on the cruise sundeck and enjoy the stunning view of sunset over Tien River. Let’s explore the colorful life of Mekong Delta with Le Cochinchine to truly experience one of the oldest and most unique cultures in the world.
- Join an exciting excursion to Coconut Candy and Rice Paper factories
- See the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river while cruising
- Enjoy shopping at Cai Be floating market and truly experience the sound and scent of Mekong culture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- 1 Breakfat, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to embarkation point and disembark point to HCM city (bookable in next step)
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Tra On (only Mon and Fri)
07:30 - 08:00am: Optional pick up by shuttle bus at hotels in District 1 or District 3, HCM City. Then transfer to Cai Be.
10h30-11h00 A.M: Arrival at the pier of Cai Be. Transfer by junk which takes us to a sumptuous traditional residence, former imperial residence, where the descendants of the family of Kiet welcome you and invite you to taste tea accompanied by savory samples of tropical fruits. We have the opportunity to walk through the orchard. Continuation towards the artisanal villages where rice and coconut products are produced: rice alcohol, puffed rice cakes, rice paper, coconut milk sweets.
12h00: Embarkation on the boat of Le Cochinchine, welcome by a welcome drink. Lunch on board as the boat heads towards Co Chien. During the cruise, you will have the opportunity to contemplate beautiful authentic landscapes that stand by the river.
In the afternoon, we go on foot or by bike along the paths through the villages. The walk allows us to discover verdant orchards and river activities, and especially to make contact with the local inhabitants.
The boat continues in the direction of Tra On, while ascending up the river. The aperitif is offered on the upper deck while enjoying a foot massage as the sun gradually sets on the river.
Taking part in a cooking class on the boat, you will have the chance to try to make Pumpkin flower stuffed with That Lat fish and learn how to cut vegetables for decorating dishes.
Dinner and overnight on board to enjoy the beauty of the river at night.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 2: Tra On - Can Tho - HCMC
An early awakening allows you to contemplate the dawn on the Mekong River: fresh air, bird song, barges traffic, and bubbling activities of the inhabitants in the banks of the river. Breakfast on board while the boat sails slowly toward Can Tho.
Check-out Le Cochinchine boat, say “goodbye” to our friendly staff, we transfer you by small boat for visit of Cai Rang, one of the most bustling floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta. The Cai Rang floating market is known as a high-light cannot be missed when you explore the Western rivers of Vietnam.
Boat trip along the coves shaded by palm trees. You will be able to admire magnificent orchards, local dwellings, shipbuilding yards and the hustle and bustle of the river industry. Visit an orchard where you will find many kinds of tropical fruits such as: mango, dragon fruit, kumquat, jackfruit...
Return and disembarkation of the boat at 11h00 A.M. Then take the bus (only for those who booked bus service with us) to come back Ho Chi Minh city.
17:00 Drop off at your hotel in HCMC.
Only departure on Mon and Fri
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 5 reviews
Value for money8.8
08 Jan 2019
21 Nov 2018
20 Aug 2018
08 Mar 2018
16 Jan 2018