What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30JAH41
Plying the slow, swirling waters of the Mekong, The Jahan is the most romantic cruise with 26 cabins on Mekong River. With our tours, you will have chance to experience life on a cruise as well as life of the local people along Mekong Delta including explore Cai Be’s boisterous and colorful floating market, observe how to make rice paste, rice paper, rice cookies, rice pop, rice wine and coconut candies.
- Enjoy interesting itinerary: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec – Tan Chau - Border crossing – Phnom Penh
- Visit a fish farm located in the Tan Chau canal, stroll around this colorful local market with lots of regional products
- Discover Cai Be’s boisterous and colorful floating market on a traditional sampan, breathtaking landscapes along the river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide services (English speaking)
- All cruises include group shore-excursions
- Phnom Penh port tax per passenger of 65 USD
- Mineral water and coffee/tea (from jug) is included all day
- Food includes full board (Breakfast, lunch, dinner - buffet or set menu style)
- A selection of fresh fruit juices are included during breakfast and afternoon tea
- Taxes, fuel, river pilots, transfers in Saigon and Siem Reap from/to the meeting point to/from embarkation/disembarkation point or vice versa
- Jahan Signature: Complimentary mini bar (daily replenished with selected items), balcony breakfast), 1 bottle of sparkling wine, welcome fruit basket
- Price Excludes
- Fuel surcharges if any (see terms and conditions)
- Crew gratuities (5 USD per passenger/day are recommended)
- Cambodian Visa (available on Upstream cruise only/37 USD)
- Peak season surcharge at 198 USD per person for all cruises falling on New Year’s Eve and/or Christmas
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Cai Be (D)
"Good Morning Saigon"
Bid farewell to the hustle and bustle of Saigon as we travel 70 kilometers south by land to My Tho to embark boutique ship. We will be served a refreshing welcome drink as the ship steadily glides along the Mekong. We will bathe in the fading sunset on the balcony followed by a briefing at the lounge. Later, a welcome dinner awaits us.
When approaching Cai Be, the ship drops anchor to moor midstream where the river is several kilometers wide. Overnight in Cai Be.
Accommodation: Jahan cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be – Sa Dec – Tan Chau (B, L, D)
Everyday, our journey starts with an invigorating Tai Chi lesson on the sun deck just as the sun begins its gentle glow. Coffee and tea awaits the early bird.
The day-tour starts with a visit to Cai Be’s boisterous and colorful floating market on a traditional sampan (a flat bottomed traditional Vietnamese wooden boat). During the ride, discover breathtaking landscapes along the river and quaff the rustic life on the Mekong Delta. The cruise will halt intermittently to allow us to observe how rice paste, rice paper, rice cookies, rice pop, rice wine and coconut candies are made, enjoy local life along the canals on the way back to the Ship for lunch.
In the afternoon, we cruise to Sa Dec. Upon arrival, we embark a traditional sampan to tour Binh Thanh Island to visit an untouchable village. Here, every villager is involved in the process of making rattan mat and this give us the chance to interact with the old local people. We then board the Ship for a tranquil evening cruise towards Tan Chau. The Ship will moor midstream overnight near Tan Chau.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Jahan cruise
- Day 3: Tan Chau – Border crossing – Phnom Penh (B, L, D)
Welcome to the fish sanctuary of Vietnam. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the Dining Hall of your balcony. Brace yourself for a short excursion in Tan Chau, a pleasant town near the Cambodian border with sizeable Chinese, Kinh and Khmer community.
Firstly, the journey takes you to the “evergreen” islands where you will be thrilled to learn the life of the locals. The inhabitants of these islands live on houses poised on high stilts - a centuries-old tradition in this part of the Mekong Delta.
We stop to visit a fish farm located in the Tan Chau canal - this farm consists of floating houses and the villagers make their living by cultivating fish. You continue by boat to Tan Chau pier, disembark here and stroll around this colorful local market with lots of regional products. You return to the cruise Ship after your market visit.
Overnight we anchor midstream near Phnom Penh.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Jahan cruise
- Day 4: Phnom Penh (B)
"Pearl of the East"
Off we go early in the morning to witness a truly indescribable scene while approaching Phnom Penh's river promenade. Sadly, after breakfast, it is time to disembark the cruise.
Note: Although it is our intention to operate the itinerary as detailed proposal, we will do our utmost to stick to the set itinerary, however we cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes that might occur. It may be necessary to make some changes as a result of climatic conditions, alterations to cruise schedules or other operational factors.
Jahan Cruise Departure Dates
|2019||SGN - PNH||15||13||10||7||5||2||7|
|2020||SGN - PNH||11||8||7||4||20||4||1||12||10||7||5|
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money10.0
28 Dec 2018
26 Jun 2018
15 Apr 2018
28 Jan 2018