What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31RED01
Red Dragon is complete with five deluxe cabins and 2 decks, designed to resonate with superior class and grandeur. Tired of touristy places and you like to admire the beauty of Halong bay, Bai Tu Long bay? Join us today on Red Dragon Cruise 2 days/1 night to discover the untouched area of the bay. Visit the local fishing villages. You rarely see other crowded tourist groups.
- A small junk with five deluxe cabins and 2 decks, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Providing off the beaten track cruise experience to Bai Tu Long Bay with many interesting activities
- Visit Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
- Visit Yen Duc village and enjoy water puppet show
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Luxury van
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- All meals on boat
- Tea and coffee
- Mineral water in room
- English speaking guide
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Pick up service + Water puppet show in Yen Duc village (bookable in next step)
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong International Harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave
7.30 – 8.00: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Halong International Cruise Port.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for cooking class before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Red Dragon Cruise
- Day 2: Vung Vieng Village - Hon Gai Harbor - Hanoi
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>100kg)
- Person who is taller than 2 meters
This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 6 reviews
Value for money
14 Jun 2018
26 May 2018
04 May 2018
30 Mar 2018
09 Mar 2018