What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31RED02
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by tender and experience unforgettable dining.This worthwhile three-day trip on Red Dragon cruise offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat
- Explore magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay with the fascinating formations
- Enjoy short tender trip through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The deluxe double/twin acbin with large window with sea view
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Luxury van
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Tea & coffee
- Guide on board
- Water puppet show
- Welcoming drink
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Extra drinks
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong international cruise port - Bai Tu Long - Cong Dam
7.30 – 8.00: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Halong international cruise port
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy short tender trip to explore the hidden beauty of Halong Bay
17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Red Dragon Cruise
- Day 2: Cap La - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son Cave
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Red Dragon Cruise
- Day 3: Cap La - Vung Vieng Village - Halong international cruise port - Hanoi
06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- October: the cruise only departures on even dates (eg: 2,4,6....)
- November + December: the cruise only departures on odd dates (eg: 1,3,5)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 7 reviews
Value for money
29 Oct 2018
20 Oct 2018
06 Oct 2018
22 Sep 2018
01 Aug 2018