What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG04
This combo comprises of Perfume Pagoda and overnight trip to Mai Chau. You will be able to visit Perfume Pagoda with boat trip and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau.
- Climb up the stairs to visit Mo Luong Cave
- Full day tour to Perfume Pagoda, Huong Tich cave, rowing-boat on Yen stream...
- Bicycle trip to see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe combo 4*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Deluxe combo 4*
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip in Perfume Pagoda
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Deluxe room in Mai Chau
- Cab car to Huong Tich Pagoda
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda
08.00 - 08.30: Pick up at your hotels in Old quarters area.
10.30: Take the rowing-boat trip on the Yen stream (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h30: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with our cycling tour for 2 hours
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1PM. Surcharge USD 20/ person
19h00: A fabulous dinner will be served
20h30: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exotic dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Overnight in Mai Chau
Meals: L, D
- Day 3: Mo Luong cave - Mai Chau
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool
09h00: Climb up the stairs to visit Mo Luong Cave across from Mai Chau Lodge. The cave stretches 500 meters under Mt. Pu Kha and is rich in myths and legends of the local people. Discover the cave’s four caverns before returning
10h00: Start the walking tour to H’mong village to get a deeper immersion into the ethnic communities and to understand how they live from a real life perspective
12h30: Enjoy a picnic lunch at the village and drive back to the Lodge or drive back and have lunch at the Lodge
Note: Please note that the program for the second day can be change between Trekking tour to H’mong or Kayaking on Hoa Binh River
19h00: A fabulous dinner will be served
Overnight in Mai Chau
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4 : Poom Coong and lac Villages - Hanoi
09h00: Continue walk to Thai’s Village at Pom Coong & Lac
11h30: Back to hotel for Lunch (this meal not included in the package rate)
13h30: Leave Mai Chau to go back to Hanoi
- Deluxe tour: Cab car to to Huong Tich Cave + Deluxe double/twin room at Mai Chau Lodge
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
24 Mar 2016
12 Jan 2016
23 Oct 2015
29 Mar 2015