What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Ninh Binh is a place you should not skip in a travel to North Vietnam. This short trip is mainly for those who want to have more relaxations by experiencing Kenh Ga hot spring with its limestone mountains. They will discover the center of Catholicism, Phat Diem Cathedral with its unique features. Through this special trip, tourists explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
- Visit Kenh Ga Hot Spring with its limestone mountains
- Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls
- Discover the center of Catholicism, Phat Diem Cathedral with its unique features
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Kenh Ga Hot Spring - Phat Diem Cathedral - Hanoi
In the morning, our guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 and transfer to Ninh Binh (90km). Upon arrival, visit Kenh Ga Hotspring with its limestone mountains. Take a boat trip on the Hoang Long River as it winds through verdant rice fields and Karsts Limestone Mountain to see Kenh Ga floating village.
After lunch, visit Phat Diem Cathedral, is the Center of Catholicism in North Vietnam and also an attractive tourist site. Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls with a large bell cast nearly 2 tons, four roof and 6 sets of iron wooden pillars and then return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
15 Oct 2018
We enjoyed a cruise on an old river barge at Kenh ga. It was fantastic motoring though the villages and lives of the people and also into the upper reaches. Again, the scenery and rock formations were amazing. The swim at the island was refreshing afterwards.
22 May 2018
The hot spring was one of our stop. The rooms here were quite good - the amenities looked like that they were renovated recently. We had private hot-spring bathing area here,and it was quite relaxing. The only minus thing was if only they put more effort on improving the quality of local life here