What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP07
Ninh Binh is a place you should not skip in a travel to North Vietnam. This short trip is mainly for those who want to have more relaxations by experiencing Kenh Ga hot spring with its limestone mountains. They will discover the center of Catholicism, Phat Diem Cathedral with its unique features. Through this special trip, tourists explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
- Visit Kenh Ga Hot Spring with its limestone mountains
- Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls
- Discover the center of Catholicism, Phat Diem Cathedral with its unique features
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Kenh Ga Hot Spring - Phat Diem Cathedral - Hanoi
In the morning, our guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 and transfer to Ninh Binh (90km). Upon arrival, visit Kenh Ga Hotspring with its limestone mountains. Take a boat trip on the Hoang Long River as it winds through verdant rice fields and Karsts Limestone Mountain to see Kenh Ga floating village.
After lunch, visit Phat Diem Cathedral, is the Center of Catholicism in North Vietnam and also an attractive tourist site. Explore numerous stone sculptures which are on the inside and outside walls with a large bell cast nearly 2 tons, four roof and 6 sets of iron wooden pillars and then return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
15 Oct 2018
22 May 2018