What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Freinds, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Cuc Phuong National park in Ninh Binh is the destination of this excursion. Through this special trip, tourists explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora. In addition, rare primates are available for tourists to see and take photographs.
- Visiting the dense, grass jungle valley
- Seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park - Endangered Primate Rescue Central - Valley - Hanoi
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel (8:00AM) and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km). Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued, the Ancient grotto.
Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
12 Dec 2018
Was fantastic to see the rescued animals and learn about the National Park, definitely a day well spent. Our tour guide spoke excellent English and was knowledgeable in all aspects of the park, the experience would not have been the same without her. I'd recommend an overnight stay to see the nocturnal animals including the evasive Pangolins!
18 Mar 2018
A fantastic escape from the concrete jungle that is Hanoi. Felt like I was in Jurassic Park with the huge trees and worse-for-wear structures. It was a misty and drizzly day when we visited but that just added to the magic and atmosphere.