What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCP12
The Pu Luong Nature Reserve is an area of outstanding beauty, cultural interest and high biodiversity value. The region is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces and breathtaking scenery. On the 6-day trip you can experience the everyday life and culture of Thai and Muong ethnic minorities and spend nights with friendly locals.
- Join hard trek tour through remote villages and spend the night in homestay accommodation
- Enjoy the trek path runs uphill and downhill through forest, rice terraces and scenic villages
- Experience the everyday life and culture of Thai and Muong ethnic minorities and spend nights with friendly locals
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Discover the tocal culture of ethnic minorities, stay with locals, enjoy breathtaking views.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Price Includes
- AC vehicle
- First-aid kit
- Porter & cook
- Homestay permissions
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees
- English or French speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips, Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong
Depart Hanoi for Pu Luong Natural Reserve via Mai Chau. This scenic drive takes around 4 hrs. Along the way we pass fields of tapioca and sugar cane as well as rice paddies. We will reach Mai Chau valley by lunchtime. Following lunch in Pom Coong Village we drive 22km further into the reserve where we begin our trek. We trek for approximately 3 hrs before arriving at Hang Village, which is home to Thai ethnic minority.
We spend the night with a local Thai family who will be our hosts in a traditional house built on stilts. Before dinner we can stroll around the village to observe daily life activities of the locals.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Trek to Kho Muong Village
This morning we have breakfast in the homestay before we begin the big trek of the day. Today we will be walking for around 6 hrs on a rocky path running through jungle. Lunch stop will be in a village along the way.
After lunch we will pass through several Thai villages before arriving at the village of Kho Muong. As the name suggests this is a Muong minority village and we will be their guests for the night.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Trek to Cao Hoong Village
Today we have a full day trek as we climb to the Pu Luong range. En route we pass through a number of small hamlets and minority villages. After 3 hr of light ascent we will we will descend to the village of Cao Hoong, a village of Thai ethnic minority people, where we spend the night in local home.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Trek to Cao Village
Our trek through the verdant countryside today will take around 6 hrs. The trek path runs uphill and downhill through forest, rice terraces and scenic villages. On the trek we may see farmers working on rice paddies and children going to school. Lunch break will be in a local village.
We spend the night in the Thai village of Cao.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Cao Village – Canh Nang Town – Mai Chau
After breakfast we trek toward Ma River. The trek is quite gentle since we descend a wide-open valley. After 2 hrs trek we will reach Pho Doan Town where we will visit to the local market. Following we trek Ma River, on the way we will see nice view of river, paddies and water wheel. We will be picked up and transferred to Mai Chau for a late lunch.
Overnight homestay in Pom Coong village.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 6: Mai Chau – Hanoi
Today is a relaxing day. We can take a stroll in Mai Chau Valley to observe daily life activities of the local. Lunch in local house before driving back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi around 5 pm, tour concludes.
Meals: B, L
- Meals: local foods Home stay condition is basic
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
29 Oct 2018
03 Dec 2017