What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Friends
The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. With Bai Dinh - Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh, you will be visited all these destinations.
- See scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Private transfer
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Mineral water on car
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
- A/C tourist car during itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Halong Bay Tours
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh - Trang An - Hanoi
08.00: pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city by private transfer to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
13:00: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
21 Feb 2019
13 Feb 2019
We booked this trip the night before 2 days, and can't imagine our trip to Vietnam without it. Our tour guide was great, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Rowing through the caves was the highlight, but everything was beautiful. Well worth it.
14 Oct 2018
Our guide and the driver were most accommodating. As it was a private tour, the tour particularly the Bai Dinh area felt personalized, we went to the old cave temple which we understood mostly locals go to. We opted for the two hours Trang Anh boat ride which turned out to be three hours - however it didn’t feel like three as we were enjoying the beautiful scenery and caves. At one point there was live Vietnamese music played in the middle of the lake.