What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP02
A spectacular trip to discover Ninh Binh with a boat trip to visit three enormous caves and view local fisher folk and explore the village along the river. Another exciting activity is the visit of Hoa Lu, an ancient Capital of Vietnam (968 - 1009)
- Enjoy a boat trip to visit Tam Coc a three hour boat trip along the Boi river
- Visit an ancient Capital of Vietnam (968 - 1009) and the temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasty
- Visit three enormous caves and view local fisher folk and explore the village along the river
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- English speaking guide
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Biking ride from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and serve as an adult.
- Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties - Tam Coc
We leave Hanoi at 08.00 and head south for the two hour drive along Highway One. We spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le sanctuaries. These are the two remaining temples of the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu. The first is dedicated to Dinh Tien Hoang (also known as Dinh Bo Linh), an Emperor from the Dinh Dynasty. The second commemorates the rulers of the Le Dynasty. Dinh Bo Linh successfully conquered Vietnam’s first independent rulers, the Ngo Dynasty. On his death in 980, General Le Hoan wisely married Dinh’s widow and established the Le Dynasty and enlarged the citadel. After the visit, start a cycle ride for an hour on picturesque quiet roads through villages, rice fields and rivers and rocky outcrops to Tam Coc (12km).
Local lunch in Tam Coc then enjoy a boat trip to visit Tam Coc a three hour boat trip along the Boi river. This area is rightly often referred to as the Halong bay on land due to the similar topography. We return back to Hanoi around 06.00pm. Say goodbye at your hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
one minute ago
12 Feb 2019
25 Jan 2019
20 Aug 2018