What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCL02
With Exclusive Valley Challenge 2 days, you will experience convenient accommodation, modern facilities, popular locations in Mai Chau and join exciting activities, such as biking, rock climbing, kayaking and more. All tours are dedicated to allow our guests to contemplate the beauty of nature, and to gain insight into tribal lifestyles and culture.
- Experience the traditional songs and dances of the Thai, Muong and H’Mong people
- Join kayaking on the Da River and cycling through Poom Coong and Lac Villages
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery including verdant rice paddies, long green bamboo bushes and Go Lao Waterfall
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with mountain view
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The Deluxe mountain view room comes with a unique view of the mountains.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Access fees and tickets
- Tax and service charges
- A traditional dance show
- Transportation for kayaking
- Bikes to get to the rock climbing site
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All equipment for rock climbing & kayaking
- One night of accommodation in a Deluxe room
- Local English-speaking guide, one bottle of water/day tour/person
- Price Excludes
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Transportation Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hanoi (Bookable in next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Kayaking – Traditional dance show
7h30: Depart from Hanoi
11h30: Arrive at Mai Chau Lodge. Leave your luggage in the lobby while you relax and have lunch at our Bo Luong restaurant. Chef Hoa will prepare a special meal made from unique Mai Chau ingredients for you.
14h00: Your driver and tour guide will meet you in the lobby to take you to Bai Sang, the kayaking site, which is 15 km from Mai Chau Lodge. The drive takes approximately 30 minutes, as some stretches of the road are quite narrow. However, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way, including verdant rice paddies, long green bamboo bushes and Go Lao Waterfall
14h30: Arrive at Bai Sang. Your tour guide will help you prepare the life jackets and then instruct you on how to paddle the kayak correctly and safely. You will kayak for about 90 minutes on the Da River. Have fun and enjoy the peaceful natural scenery! Your guide will then take you to Pho Moi village, where members of the Muong ethnic minority live. You will also stow your kayak here. If you would like to go for a swim, feel free to do so. Afterwards, we will visit a local house, have some tea and talk to locals to learn more about their daily lives
16h30: Transfer back to Mai Chau Lodge
17h00: Arrive at Mai Chau Lodge. Rest and enjoy the hotel’s facilities and services, such as the swimming pool, steam bath and Lotus spa
19h00: Enjoy dinner at Bo Luong restaurant
20h30: Experience the traditional songs and dances of the Thai, Muong and H’Mong people, performed by Mai Chau locals. After the show, try the local traditional “can” wine, which is made from rice and cassava. You can drink the wine using bamboo straws
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mai Chau Lodge
- Day 2: Rock climbing - Mai Chau – Hanoi
7h30: Enjoy a tasty breakfast at Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool
8h30: Prepare your rock climbing gear with your tour guide, then jump on a bike to get to the rock climbing site. Starting from Mai Chau Lodge, you will cycle through Poom Coong and Lac Villages, go over Lac Bridge, and continue along a small road along rice fields and mountains. It will take you 15-20 minutes to get to the rock climbing site
9h00 – 11h00: Rock climbing
11h00: Cycle back to Mai Chau Lodge
13h30: Leave Mai Chau
17h00: Arrive in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
10 Jan 2019
06 Jan 2019